Jan 31, 2011

I'm nervous!!!

What's up, everyone? I'm fine, thank you but I have a bit prob here... My (our family) broadband become a bit slow. I HATE slow lines!! Aarrgghh..!!! Please,, I want fast one. Oh, no!!

There's another thing I have to worry about, that is the cross country race!!! I hope I'll be fast enough to be in the top 10 'cause my teacher told me that they're going to choose 10 student for each category to compete for the ZONE LEVEL!! But, my mum told me that only 5 students per category. So,,,to be safe, I need to be in the top 5!! Well,,I'm scared. Please wish 'good luck' for me?? I need some good wishes.. Anyway,, I'm really looking forward to it! It's TOMMOROW, beb!!! I feel like I want to cry.. :(

P.S: Do wish me somethin' such as " Good Luck " or whatever. Although I don't check my blog after this,,,at least God hear you, right? Wish me for the cross country event and also for the sake of my broadband. Haha... Well,,,bye!

No comments: