Mar 12, 2011

Tuition...!!

Huhu...
So sad....
Had 2 go to Mum's tuition centre...
But,,
I'm not studying there..
But,,
I need 2 help her 2 teach the Year 6 students!!!
Aargghh...!!
I have no experience at all...!!!
And,,,
I hate teaching tuition!!
That's why I don wan 2 be a teacher!!
Because I'm shy...
Huhu...
Closed the laptop,,
cook instant noodles,,
bath,,
wear clothes(of course!),,
and,,
went out 4m the house.
It's raining heavily!!
My clothes were wet!!
Luckily I didn't bring along the cam,,
or not...
Huh!!
Reached there n gave the kids some work.
I just sat still on the chair watching them..
But,,at last it ended up well!!
Haha..!
Can't believe I can do it 4 1 and half hours!!
First time in my life!
It was such a relief when Mum came!!
Hehe..
Then,,Mum took me to a wedding AGAIN!!!
Same like yesterday..
Haha..
And then,,
I came home n write this!!
Hehe..
P.S: Had the chance to pose before goin 2 tuition!
Smile!!!
:)

No comments: