Jun 13, 2011

Back 2 school !!

Hey ! I had granted my promise !! Hehe ... Managed 2 post a post on my blog 4 a while . Duhhh ... Haha !! 2day I got a lot of stories 2 tell yaa ! :D


Yahhh,,, it's back 2 school . Yipee ! < Not a sincere 'yipee' . Hahaha ... Let me tell you about my sports practice first . Urmmm ... I took part in 4x100m and 200m . Hehe ... It's quite challenging actually but ,,, it's still an 'okay' 4 me . I took part in sports since I'm Year 6 (12 years old) . I'm 13 now, at least I still have some experience ! :D Good, now let's speak bout exam .


Everyone is soo000ooo stressed out 2 know their results including me . Especially in B. Malaysia . I'm a Chinese, so I'm quite weak in it . But sometimes magic happens , rite ?? Yaahh,,it happens just now . Hahaha ... Let's see the marks ....

B. Malaysia > 89
Science > 95
Maths > 93
English > 85

That's the four papers I knew for 2day . Every marks increase except for Maths (same) and English (decrease by 5 marks) . Huhu ... But,,, nevermine ! It's still a long journey 2 go ! Okay laa,,, bye !

No comments: