Jun 30, 2011

Chapter ________ : Sports Day :D

Hi, everyone ! In the mood to update my blog 'cause I'm soo00oo happy ! Want to know why ?? Please open the Book of May, Chapter __ : Sports Day . :D

Okaeyh, everyone . Remember when I tell you all that I had to take part in 200m and 4x400 m ?? Yahh,, but there's a change . I need to take part in 4x400m too . Gosh ! I have to run around the field ! I'm weak in long distance race . Oh - my - God . Now,, let's see what happens yesterday . :D

Okaeyh,, my friend (Trah) hugged me before I went to 'check in' for the 200m . I saw a boy lookin' at both of us . Hahaha .. :D Was soo00oo nervous 'cause it's my first race . Had to get ready . OMG .. Ready, set and GO ! I ran and ran and ran . There's just one thing in my mind : Win a medal for my sports house . And ,, I won ! I jumped and cheered as soon as I stepped at the finishing line . It was ... cool ! I just can't believe it ! I saw Trah running towards me and gave me a sudden hug . She said, " See ? I know you can do it ! " My first gold medal ! I kissed the medal and the kiss will stay on the medal, think so . Hahaaha ! :D


Now,, 2nd race : 4x100m . Ouuhh ,, I lost . The end . Hahaha ,, I lost 'cause the 2nd runner is quite slow and she doesn't have the experience for 4x100m . Managed to teach her some tactics . Hahaha ... But, of course , I can't blame her . Everyone has its own capability . Had to catch up with the other runners but I just can't . Trah said I ran very fast but just can't catch up with them 'cause they get their batons early than me . Huhu .. Sad ...

Okaeyh ,, my teacher gave our team some motivation to win 4x400m , that is our last race . He said it was our chance to fight back and get our revenge ! Muahahaha < Evil laugh . I was tired and had no confidence at all that I could win the race . We had a march and had to stand under the hot sun for 1 hour and 30 min . Imagine that ! I was hopeless . Hua3x ... :D I was the 2nd runner and as soon as the baton was passed to me , I ran as fast as I can . And as soon as the baton was passed to the 3rd runner, I screamed .

" My leg, my leg !! " I cried . It was the most painful pain I've ever had , think so . OMG ! I was taken by the Red Cresent Society's member to their camp . My leg cramped . My sis cried too . Everyone is lookin' at us like , " See that sisters . They were crying ! " Hahaha ... But there's good news ! My team sat beside me and I asked them what number do we get . They replied with a smile saying that we get number 1 ! I said, " Yes ! " although I was such in a pain . The 'spectators' laughed . :D I was soo00oo happy and I managed to get up . I felt like I'm a baby trying to get up and stand . Hahaha .. I was happy ! What a day ! 2 gold medals !

p/s : Perkasa (my sports house) got number 2 over 4 sports house ! We break the record ! I was soo00oo happy ! :D My sis got 2 bronze medals . I win ! Hahha,, why am I such a bad younger sister ?? Hehehe .. Congrats to her ! Clap3x ! :D

No comments: