Jun 8, 2011

Cute Animations !!

Hi ..!! Hehe ... Wanted 2 tell you guys about somethin' . It's about cute animations . See, I highlighted the 'cute' cause it's really, REALLY cute !!! If you're a blogger, I'm sure you will like this !!! I like this too ! See this > ?? I bet you see them !

Cute, isn't it ? Look at how the bunny laugh ! Hahaha ... Wanted 2 get it ? I bet yaa ! Type www.anikaos.com and choose for yourself . Make sure you use Google Chrome or maybe Mozilla FireFox cause I failed to upload this animation using Internet Explorer .

Steps 2 use this : 1. open the site 2. choose what you want 3. right click 4. click 'copy image URL' 5. click add image 6. paste at the URL section 7. see for yourself !!


p/s : 2nd animation ! Don't know what does the bunny doing ! Hehe ... :D

No comments: