Jun 21, 2011

Father and Daughter ... :D

Hi !! Urmmm ... I managed 2 type somethin' here for a mean time . Just came back from school. T-Rex > (tired) hua3x ... Guess what ! I went back to my house by walking ! Haha ! Surpised ?? Please continue 2 read ... :D

No computer class 2day cause Sir need to get back early . Hehehe ... School is supposed to finish at 2.40pm but I went back at 1.40pm . To be more accurate, I don't go back home yet . I talked with my friend, did some homework and then ... went out 2 buy some cool drinks !! Waaaa ,,, bought white coffee special . Wait ! White coffee special or special white coffee ??Uhhh ,,, whatever !! Hahaha ... Special means there's ice-cream (on the ice-blended drink) . I chose vannila with some choc chips ! Delicious !! Then,, my friend went back . Huhu ...

2.40pm : Papa supposed to take me back . Where ?? Nevermine,, I'm sure Papa is busy ...
3.00pm : Where's Papa ?? Just wait, Wee Soo May .
3.15pm : Okay ! Headin 2 the public phone .


"Papa,, are you busy ??"

"Yaaahh ,, I still can't leave the shop ."

"Owhhh ... okay ."

"Just wait at your place, kay ?"

"Okay, bye ."

"Bye ."

Papa picked me up with his motorcycle at 3.45pm. Hehheee ... :D But,,, somethin bad happened ! The tyre burst ! Not burst,,, it's kinda a hole on the tyre and makes the air in it came out . Had 2 stop at the petrol station . Hwa3x .. :D Oh noo00oo ! Had 2 walk ! Around 1 km 2 home !! Urmm .. nevermine ! This is the first time , with Papa !! :D

Walk, walk, walk and walk . Stopped at the 'motorcycle shop' ? < It is rite ?? Haha,, ! Then,, done ! Heeee ... :D Okay,,, need 2 stop now .

p/s : It's soo00oo nice ! A very rare experience . I have been following Papa behind, it's ... what can I say ?? Father and daughter . Soo00ooo touching, I hope I can do that with my father always ! :D BTW,, feelin' like changing my layout . Hmmm,,, by the way (again),, please listen to the Firefiles-Owl City . The best song and video !

No comments: