Jun 22, 2011

Rain, rain and rain ... :D

Another post on a school day ! Heeee ... As you can see, it's about raining today . Hmmm ... I'm supposed to be at school, running around the 4oo m field but I'm sitting here, typing ! Hehehe ...

4.oopm : Taufiq (friend) and I were so energetic after talking so much and we ran around the field for 4 rounds !! FOUR ! 1600 m ! Imagine that ! But,, of course he wins . HE ... a boy ! Waaaa,, at least I have warm up my body . Hehe ... Sweatin' although the sports practise haven't start yet .

Then,, lined up at the field . Was enjoying the wind actually while looking at the dark sky . Scary ... The 'black' cloud is attacking the 'white' cloud !! Hahaha ...

Then,,,,,,,, splash !!! Rain, rain, rain !! Run, run, run !! :D I'm wet ! Hahahahaahahhaah !!



This emo cartoon is so cute ! Hahaha,, it suits with this post ! But, I don't say, " Awww ... The sky is crying . " Heheehhehehe ... I love emo cartoons !!


p/s : How's my layout looks like ?? Okay ?? :D Do leave a comment so that I can know whether it's pretty or not . Thanks ! Bye !

No comments: