Jun 6, 2011

Splash !!

Hey,,, guys and girls !! Heee ... Woke up at 7 am 2day but slept at the sofa until 7.15 am . Too sleepyyyy !!! Heee ... Can't imagine that I can wake up soo00oo early durin' school holidays ! Went 2 market with my sis and bought soo00oo many fresh groceries in the market . And ,,, Mummy had gave me some money to .... UPGRADE my aquarium !! Actually,,, it's kinda ' repairing' my boring aquarium . :) Duhh ... Bought 3 carp fish and a net and a vacuum cleaner (4 aquarium) . I love carps !! Haha ... Cleaned the aquarium by myself . NO HELP !! :) I'm glad !

Played with water , by the way . Heheee ... Splash !



Splash !! Kwa3x ... Hehehe ... My promise is : TO be a ANTI-LAZY person ! Really ?? I hope so ! I wanna turn into a new leaf ! See that ? new leaf ...



:) Wish me luck for that !! Haha ... My prediction : Can last until 1 month ONLY . But,, hope not !!


p/s : The leaf is extremely hideous ... Haahaaaah

No comments: