Jun 27, 2011

Sports ... again ! :D

Hi ! It's Monday ! Another school day and another school post ! :D What's up ?? Thinkin' about writin' a post again 2day . Heeee ... Okaeyh ! > New style of 'Okay' . Now,, let's open the Book of May again for today . Found it ! Now,, let's talk 'bout Sports Day ! :D

Okaeyh ... To make the Spots Day looks cool,, we are supposed to do a march and walked around the 400m field . We can choose to represent our uniform unit (ex . Scouts, Red Cresent ) or our sports house (ex . Wira, Satria ) . I chose to be in my uniform unit that is ... GIRL GUIDE ! But,, the main prob is .. Girl Guide unit is not famous or active in our school compared to Red Cresent Society . So sad .. Huhu ... Our team is just around 20 people . We need around 10 more !! Huhu ... It's sooo00oo .. !! Aaargghh !!

Invisible guy : Okaeyh, May . Relax .
May : How can I relax ?!
Invisible guy : Just let the teachers handle it .
May : Huh ,, yahh ...

I hoped we're not the underdogs . I don't want to !! :D Okaeyh,, dear readers , had to go now . I have Moral assignment that is waiting for me . It's about taking care of our environment . Example ?? See this cute little picture below . Hehehe ... Bye !! :D

No comments: