Jun 18, 2011

Swooosshhh ! What's that ?! My hair ...

Hey !! See the title up there ?? Yaaa ... My dear hair ... wasted !! Huhuk !!

I'm soo00oo sad !! It's too short ! I look like Emma Watson (pixie hair cut) . Yucks !! Hate that !! Kwa3x ... Hmmm,,, I'm deadbeat ! I'm bored ! There's no one can cheer me up now . ~sad~ I'm trying my best to decorate my blog but at the end, I failed . Arrgghh !! It's sooo00oo ... urm ... confusing ! < found a suitable word for that . Hahaha ... Thought of doing this and that but nothing happens . Am trying to change my font . Heheheheeeee ...

Now, let's go to the 2nd topic . I dreamed that I'm going 2 get a ~gold~ medal for sports . Wahhh ... ~gold~ I never get ~gold~ before !! Haaaa ,,, haaaa,,, haaaa ... Heeeee,,, heeeeee,, heeee ... :D Have 2 stress on my will-come Sports Day and ... the UKM 2 test ! Aaaaaa ... What's wrong with me, huh ?!!


Okay,,, I don wan't a nose . I had one but I wish I have fast growing hair . Huhu ... It's so hideous !! Ahhhh !!!! I'm goin 2 scream !! AAAAAAAaaaaa !! Okay, Wee Soo May ! Done ? Now get back to your room, please . Hahaha ... I had 2 ! :D


Homework is not yet done !! Geography, History, English and Maths . I'm doomed ! Mum is gonna scold me !! Runnn ..!


p/s : See yyaaa! Had 2 go now ! Feelin' like changing this font . ~Ngeee ...

No comments: