Jul 10, 2011

101th Post ! :D

What'zzz up, boys and girls ?! This post is the 101th post in my blog, so I'm goin' to do a bit of celebration . Hehehe,, just kiddin' ! I don't have money now, kay ? I'm broke ! Well, today is my UKM 2 test (PERMATApintar things) and .. it turned out to be okay . Just 'okay' ? Yahh ,, just 'okay' . Hahaha ! What do you expect ?! Easy as ABC ? Easy as the picture below ? :D



It's totally, definetely, amazingly, of coursingly (what word is this ?!) hard ! You don't know how hard is it ..! But, of course, I managed to answer all of them . I'm not supposed to submit blank answers ! Heeee .. I do hope I will get the opportunity to UKM again ! I missed it soo00oo much ! Awww ,, my heart should be able to do a leap if I get the chance but .. of course ,, we shouldn't be too positive . Yahh ,, that's true ! So,, I'm going to feel like this : 50% positive and 50% negative . That's good . Tryin' to be cool and natural . Hahaha ,, met my old buddy there . Chatted a lot ! :D


p/s : Was so relieved after the test finished . It's like , " It's finished ? Oh good ! " Hehehehe ...




Relieved but worried bunny , just like me . :D

No comments: