Jul 23, 2011

Did I tell you I hate you ?! :D

Hey ,, allz ! May's back ! I'm soo00oo sorry ! Now , I have good stories to write in here . Have been collectin' for days ! Hehehe .. Let's see , I hate someone , for your info . I hate him/her so much !! Arrgghh !!! Let's call him/her ' B ' . BTW ,, remember my older post when I say I miss A ? Well ,, our relationship is fine now . Gettin ' better ! Yeay ! Take note ,, me and A are friends only . :D

I hate B !! B is a total hypocrite ! I hate hypocrites !! B is such a .. argh ! Well ,, I am 100 % sure B started first . But , I can't tell you guys how does B hurt my feelings . Actually , I am happy ! Who cares about B ?! Wait .. See ? When Wee Soo May is angry , she goes crazy . Yeahh ,, I hate to hate people but B makes me wanna punch him/her ! If anybody bully him/her ,, I'll clap and praise that person ! Yahh ,, yahh ,, yahh .. He hurt me twice ! Actually ,, not twice but .. a lot ! I'll payback , B !! Watch out ! :D



Now , let us change the topic . I hate to mention 'bout B . Remember when I told you guys I would like to have a MP 4 ? It's at my wishlist as you can see . I still prefer Mp 4 than MP 5 'cause MP 4 looks cool ! MP 5 does not . Hahaha .. I wish to have the black one . It's pretty !! For your info ,, I have wrote a list of songs that should be inside my MP 4 . Hahahahhaahhaha .. I'm a maniac . May - ny -ac . Hehehe .. :D



The bad thing is , Mum is going to somewhere ( Shh ! ) when the PC ( Personal Computer ) Fair is being held . Auww ,, that means .. that means .. that means ? That means I can't buy my MP 4 !! Papa won't take us anywhere without Mum's around . Huhu ,, does that means I have to wait for months for my MP 4 ? I have waited for 2 months ! I've been waiting for the PC Fair ! Does that means ,, there will be no May's MP 4 ? Oh nooo00ooo ..!! Wait ,, I'll find a way . I can't let this happen ! Waaa ,, so dramatic ! Heheheheee .. :D


No comments: