Jul 26, 2011

Hmmm .. :D

Hey ! May's back ! Hahaahahha .. I'll be always right next to you . Really ? Hahaha ,, just kiddin' . What should I tell you ..? Ohh ,, MP 4 ! Pity you guys ,, have to read the same thing everyday . Hahaha .. But ,, I really love MP 4 ! With it , I can listen to my favourite songs without switching on the radio . I also don't have to wait for my favourite song to be played . Hehehehee .. That's how MP 4 works , rite ? :D

But ,, there's another prob . I had told you guys that Mum is going to somewhere (Shh!) until this Saturday . The PC Fair is on 28th July till 2nd August . 2nd is Tuesday . Of course Mum can make it but .. I'm just worry . Why ? 'Cause I .. I .. urgh ! I just don't know how to say ! So , should I go with or without Mum ? With or without ? Errmm ,, I think I'll discuss it with her . Then ,, problems will be solved ! :D


I've been writing a long list of songs that should be in my MP 4 . Hahahaahaaa ,, I know . I'm a crazy freak who loves MP 4 so much ! Well ,, I'm a English hitz fan ! Ask me anything ! Hahahaha .. But ,, I love K-POP too , but not much . But ,, just the best out of the best . Hehehe .. There's only 4 K-POP songs that are on my list . Bonamana , Sorry Sorry ( Super Junior ) , I My Me Mine ( 4 MINUTE) and lastly ,, I'll Back Off so That You Can Live Better ( GNa ) . Well ,, I'm not sure whether the songs are correctly spelt . Hehehe .. I love every English hitz singers ! From Black Eyed Peas to David Archuleta ! I love them !! Auww !! Heheheheee .. I know I'm nuts . Thank you for not reminding me . :D


p/s : Exam is coming !!

No comments: