Jul 11, 2011

How dare you, you, you ..! :D


Hi .. I'm so sad . You can guess my prob ?? I've written it there ,, well ,, someone whom I trusted her so much lied to me . Actually , she did more than that . My heart broke of course . Let me tell you the whole story . Wait ,, not all ! It's still my private secret . Just feelin' so sad that I must let go some of it to you all . BTW ,, see the cacti ? It's cute , rite ? Need some laugh here . Huh ...



Well , I'm so lonely now . But ,, I don't wish my ... bad friend to accompany me !! She's a liar !! I hate her !! Totally !


" Ouh Wee Soo May , it's not good to hate others , " reminds a imaginary fairy . " Yahh ,, but .. " May tried to tell her but the fairy stopped her first, " There will be no 'but' ! Wee Soo May , we must fight our hatred with love . Love comes first while hatred at the bottom . Remember that , don't ever hate people even though they are bad . "


Okaeyh ,, if you do not understand , nevermind . I have true friends but I can't be sticking to them all whole day, rite ? They too have their own life , without me . Haha ,, why am I so .. er .. dramatic ? Yahh ,, I've gone crazy !


Too much of not-true friends make me crazy ! How can I trust anyone ? TRUST . Oh my God ,, please help me . I'm so confused now . But ,, she never knows . She never cares 'bout me . All she does is .. urgh ! So ,, I'm gonna be a fool that knows nothin' while she thinks she can keep everythin' hidden from me ? Is that what must I do ?! What's wrong with me ??!! I hate to be angry , it's kinda there's somethin' (anger) controlling our mind . Whatever ! But ,, I have to keep being a fool . Okaeyh ,, there's nothin' I can do . Just sit and stay like a good dog . Huh ..


p/s : I don't know what am I saying rite now 'cause I'm very angry : means I'm unable to think properly . If you think you understand ,, feel sorry for me . Hahaha ...! :D

No comments: