Jul 12, 2011

Huh ,, T-I-R-E-D :D

'Ello ..! I'm tired ! Well ,, PESKO is coming . It is coming ! Now, it's a suitable time to start being a serious person and start our serious practice . Yahh ,, that's right . And guess what , we started today . Hahaha .. Just started while others have started a few days ago . Well , we just need to practice our march . Yahh ,, another march . BTW , I'm one of the members too . Huh ... :D

This is the first time our Girl Guide's march practice and I had no faith in this at all . For your info , I have stayback at school for 2 times but there's no practice at all . Time wasted . Money gone . Homework ignored . Yahh ,, so ,, I am quite sure no one is going to come . But ,, magic happens, right ? There's almost 15 people came and I'm happy ! ~Happy .. But, the worse is waiting for me . Wait ,, us . :D

There's a bro who teach us this march besides my sis that is the leader . Wow ,, clap3x ! :D Let me tell you somethin ' , the bro is soo00oo .. OMG ,, no words to say . Okaeyh ,, STRICT . Yahh ,, he's strict . We can't laugh , we can't smile, we can't move and we can't look down . Haha ,, why ? Yahh ,, I thought you may ask . His reason is .. it is a march ! Yahh ,, marching . MARCHING . So, we need to be serious ! We learn that, we learn this . And the result is , my legs were like two long jellys ( or 'jellies' ? ) waiting to be kept in the fridge . I'm so tired !!

But the best thing is , I'm one of the best members . Really ?? Hahaha ,, guess so . But ,, of course , every human has its own disability . I'm not that 100% good . Maybe 95% ? Haha ,, whoa .. I'm glad ! :D



p/s : The bro is not bad at all . He gets funnier and funnier . Haha ..! :D

No comments: