Jul 19, 2011

I miss you ...!! :D

Hey guys ! It's Tuesday ! Yahh ,, Tuesday . I love Tuesday ! I don't know why . Hahaha .. Let's get back to our topic that is ,, I miss you ! Yahh ,, I miss that someone . I miss ___ so much ! It looks like I need to be careful to not say who he/she is . But ,, I think that all of you can guess who's that person is . A boy or a girl ? Think it ! :D


We have not contacted each other for a long time . I miss ___ !! Aaawww .. Ouhh ,, it's so hard to do ' ____' ,, so let's call him/her ' A ' . I don't mean his/her name is ' A ' ,, okay ! It's just an example . But who knows ? Hahaha .. Facebook is soo00oo meaningful with A around . I will wait for A to appear at the chat box . And it seems A always appears whenever I'm online . That's good ! I'm happy with A 'cause we share a lot of secrets . I'm glad to be A's friend . Well ,, A shared a lot of things together and .. I felt truly grateful ( not sure whether this word can express my feelings ) ! It's like .. " Aww ,, you tell me but you didn't tell others ? " Hehehehehehehehehehehe .. :D

But ,, after a few weeks of not chattin' with each other ,, our friendship seems to crack . But ,, we still look at each other during school . Just grinning , no talking . I don't know why . That's not a big deal , though . I'm just worried A thought I don't remember our friendship anymore !! I'm not ! I remember A everyday ! I'm scared A thought I don't care about him/her 'cause lately I talked to a boy . The boy is the one who I told you : the boy who-just-came-back . It's not wrong , rite ? He's just my old friend ! Hmmm ,, I just hoped that there's nothin' going to happen between me and A . A is my best friend !! The only friend that I trust him/her to keep my secrets ! I hope everythin' goes well . :D




Ouh ,, I envy my friends . All of them have boyfriends except some . Huhu ... Please , someone ? Do love me ? What a stupid request ! But ,, it would be nice to have someone to love you , rite ? Huh ,, I'm not going to study all the time ! Study : Stressed . Hahaha ,, I'm a vampire who loves LOVE ! Guess I must wait patiently for Mr. Right . Dear my Mr. Right ,, can you please search for me earlier ? :D


I miss you , A !

No comments: