Jul 24, 2011

I'm totally happy !! :D

Aloha ! < The effect of watchin' Hawaii Five-O . Hehehe .. I'm happy ! Why ? Have I told yaa I would like to have a MP 4 but the plan is likely to fail ? Yahh ,, I told yaa yesterday ! Please read the bottom post first if you don't know . Heeee .. I never give up of course ! I prayed . I just hope that there will be a PC Fair coming and Mum will buy one for me . She promised me ! :D Never , never , never give up .


And ,, the result is .. I did it !! The PC Fair is going to be held at 28th July till 2nd August . I'm so happy ! That means ,, I've got a chance to go there and buy my .. MP 4 ! And ,, another good news is ,, Mum seems to agree with the plan and I can buy my .. MP 4 !! Yaayy !! I'm happy !! Totally ,, extremely happy !! Oh yeah ! Heee .. See , I told ya !



Yeay , yeay ! May is going to buy a MP 4 . Yeay , yeay ! Yeeaaaayyyy ! Can't wait till this Thursday ! Hehehehehe .. BTW ,, my friend is going to celebrate his 13th birthday this 26th . Maybe I'll just wish him . Hehehehe .. I'm in a good mood today !



p/s : Exam is coming soon . It will start on 1st of August . Oh noo00oo ..! For your info ,, it's not our real exam actually . We have to take it just because Form Three is going to take their trial exam . Maybe they think exam will shut our mouth up . Well ,, I agree with the statement that Form 1 is indeed very noisy but .. this exam is a .. joke ? Our voices wouldn't reach the hall (where the Form 3 students are takin' their trial exam) at all ! It's so far away from our class ! As a Form 1 student ,, I hereby disagree that our exam must be continued . Hahaha ,, just kiddin' . But .. I still haven't gettin' ready yet ! Huh ,, it seems that we just have to take the exam . ~sad~

No comments: