Jul 29, 2011

Oh yeah ! Finally ! :D

Heyyy !! I'm sooo00000ooo happy today ! Well ,, I think you might know why , rite ? -if you're my no. 1 fan . Heheheheheee- Okaeyh2x ,, for those who didn't know anythin' at all , let me tell you ,, I 'm a crazy freak who loves MP 4 !! And ,, I'm going to buy it at the PC Fair . Actually ,, I have bought it . Heeeeeeeeeeeee .. Surprised ? :D

After our ( I mean ,, my sis and I ) piano class and bla , bla , bla .. we went to the PC Fair . Papa let us went in by ourselves . He's so sporting ! He even gave us extra money in case it's not enough . I love me Daddy and Mummy ! :D Okay ,, then ,, we walked around the fair to see any booth that sell MPs . We saw one ! For your info , Wee Soo May was so excited ! :D

We saw MP 3 , MP 4 and latest , MP 5 . I was planning to buy a MP 4 because I thought MP 5 is more than RM 200 . My budget is RM 200 . But ,, magic happens , rite ? MP 5 ( 8 GB ) is only RM 179 ! OMG !! It's soo00oo cheap ! We asked the salesman to show us the MP 4 first . I don't think it's that pretty like I told you . So , we see MP 5 . Oh man ,, it's so pretty !! I thought it's not pretty ! Haahahahahah .. Humans change . I was thinking to myself , " Can I buy MP 5 ? It's still under RM 200 . " :D

So ,,, I bought MP 5 ( 8 GB ) . Wow ! Mum's a bit shocked but when I said it was under RM 200 , her voice sounded quite relieved . Haahhhaaaa ,, maybe she thought I used too much money ! I'm trying to download some songs now , but it is quite hard you know . Haihh .. FYI ,, I still can set the time and the date !! Ohh noo00oo ..!! Nevermine ,, remember ,, never give up . Yeah ! I can do it ! :D



I love Papa , Mummy and sis for supporting me all this time . Thanks !! :D I love you guys ! Muahh !

No comments: