Jul 30, 2011

Probs solved ! :D

Hello ! Hai ! Saranghaeyo ! Aloha ! Heheheheheeee .. Okay ,, let's go straight to the point . Hmm .. Today is the best Saturday class I've ever had !! It's sooo00oo .. man ,, best !! I ended up feelin' energetic and felt like I want to learn again . Hahahaaa ! :D

I'm having probs with my MP5 . Huh .. I can't set the time and date and I can't download songs into it too . Well ,, I mean ,, videos . Oh my God ! It's so hard to download videos into it . But ,, wait for a sec . Do you know which one is MP5 ? Okay ,, let me show you . BTW ,, was so stressed just now ! Arghhh !!


That's MP5 . It's almost the same but mine is slightly different than that . That's the best I can find . Hahaaaa .. Okay ,, I tried to change my videos to AVI format . The salesman told us to do that . But ,, there's 'but' . But ,, it's so hard !! Ex. : I downloaded 20 songs but only 2 of them works . The rest will say , " Decode error . " I don't understand what is that so I kept doing the smae thing but it got worse ! Huh !! Was so impatient ! I surfed the Internet but nothin' helps . Haiihhh .. :/
Then ,, luckily ,, my friend , Joyce , was online . I chatted with her and asked her how to do those 'thingy' . And ,, very (very-very) luckily , she knew and she helped me . Wow !! And ,, I did it ! Transfered so many videos and all of them works ! Wow ! Amazing ! Thanks , Joyce ! :D

Well ,, if you had the same prob too ,, just change the video to MPEG format . BTW ,, I managed to set the date and time already ! See ? Don't give up ! Everythin' seemed to be so easy ! Hahahahahahah .. Guess it's my lucky day . :D

p/s : Test is on next Monday till Thursday ! I'm doomed !

No comments: