Jul 2, 2011

Saturday !! :D

Hi, all ! Hehehe ... Just came back from school . Ermm,, school ?! 2day is Saturday ! Yahh,, I know . Psst, psst ,, Wee Soo May is talking by herself . Hahaha .. Okay, need to go to school just now 'cause we have ... Larian 1Malaysia !! < Translate ?? 1Malaysia Run ! :D Did a lot of activities such as walking, talking and drinking . Just jokin' . I mean,, running . Yahh,, running !! :D Got number 2 overall ! Yeay ! Hahaha ... Why am I such a bragger lately ?? Hey, imaginary friend of May ! I'm not bragging ! :D
Had a some kind of fight with my friend . Huh ,, I hate to fight or anything that is not good ! Hahaha .. not good ?? Uhh,, nevermine . I hate haters !! I am a hater if I hate a hater who hate someone , actually . What's wrong with my friend ?! He's the one who started first ! Okay,, accidentally give you a clue : He's . Hahaha ,, I feel like I want to punch him but .. it's not good, rite ? I feel like I want to say ,,


I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

-taken from Harry Potter's books-

and,, punch ! Smack him !! Muahahaha ... It's not good ! I feel like it's our end of friendship . Hahaha ,, I'm so dramatic ! But ,, had to have some hope on him to let hime realise his mistake or .. is it mine's ?? Whatever ! :D Never give up on anybody . Miracles happen every day .


p/s : Had to go now ! Wee Soo Yen wants to use the Net ! Runnn ..!! :D

No comments: