Aug 7, 2011

Oh my !! I'm a SuJu fan ! :D

Hi , hi !! Welcome back to May's world . Hahahahaaaa .. Haven't post any post since last week . Missed you guys . Hahahaha .. How can I even know who's reading my blog ! Ohhh .. Guess what ? Well ,, now I'm a Super Junior fan ! Wow ! Can't believe it ! HAHA :D


That's Super Junior or mainly known as SJ or SuJu . OMG ! I love them !!! They're super cool , handsome , hot and , and , and .. auwww !! I know , I'm crazy . But as soon as you know them , you'll start to get crazy . I'm tellin' the truth ! They just introduced their newest album , " Mr Simple " . Oh Gosh !! It's so nice ! The picture ^ = is the newest photo I can find . :D

Want to know why am I behaving like this ? *haha . Since I'm havin ' MP5 , I listen to Bonamana ( their 4th abum's song ) everyday . I watched their video and I soon realised they are so great ! Their dance moves , voices and so on . And my friend , Trah , is a SuJu fan too . She kept tellin' me about them . And luckily , they was going to sell their newest album . Trah kept tellin' me about the news . About when will the album's name will come out , the teaser , the songs and finally , the music video . For me , it's like .. wow ! It's good for the group to do that . Album's name , teaser , songs ,then music video . Lettin' their fans feelin' anxious . Cool ! :D

On August 4th , the music video was finally released . There's only one word to suit the MV , amazing !! Well ,, I've got a tonne of words , actually . Heeeee .. It's so , so , so , nice !! You should watch it ! That's the first thing I wanna tell . Watch Mr Simple music video . Watch it at Youtube , okay ? I just wanted ( not me , the fans ) the music video get a lot of views . :D

Ohhh ,, I love SuJu !!!! I love every member ! Love yaaa !!



BTW ,, don't post the song at Facebook , Twitter , or whatever cause it won't increase the views . :D My test results are brilliant too ! Heehehehehhehehehe .. At least , Mum won't be able to blame the MP5 . You know what I mean , rite ? :D

No comments: