Sep 13, 2011

Black Beautyyyy ..! :D

It's another happy day today ! Wait ,, happy ? Hmm ,, not really . It's a happy + frustrated day today . Aarrgghh .. 

Okay , we had to do a sketch based on a novel , Black Beauty . Have you heard of the story ? It's nice , you know . I love that . In Malaysia , we learn that story for our literature . So , in order to let students understand the story , we must act for our oral assessment . Ohhhh .. This is gonna be a disaster great ! A group consists of 3 person . That's me , Trah n R . It looks easy but , it's NOT

I can't go out in front of the class , facing the devil boys and .. bam ! Act ? No way ..! But , it's nice to act . Hahaha ,, it's nice when it's not funny . Black Beauty is about horses that were mistreated by humans . And , of course , we must act as horses ! Whoa .. that's a hard thing to do , man . I hate the ' devil ' boys ! I'm sure they will laugh and laugh and laugh . I hate them . Duhh ! 

And there's another prob , I couldn't control myself from laughing every time I must act . I will sort of .. grinning in the beginning and will laugh at last . I'm gonna ruin this show ! But ,, maybe I will act more serious because this is important . Hmm ! Yahh ! Good luck , May ! You can do this ! 

Had to practise my lines . Ohh noo00oo .. But , don't worry ! I already remember it ! Haahahahahaha .. This is gonna be just fine . Fine .. I hope I mean that . BTW , there's a scene where I will fell from the horse and died . Hahaha ,, I'm thinking of how am I going to fall . Right or left side ? Hmm .. But , my sis and my mum were thinking how dirty is the class's floor > hygienic not like me . Heeheheheeee .. 

No comments: