Sep 23, 2011

Graduation !! :D

Auwww ..! I miss you , bloggie !! Sorry for not updating my blog ! I'm quite busy this week . Been at school till 5.30 pm everyday were awful . Tired . Huh .. And of course ! Did you see my title ?? Yes ! It's graduation ! I mean ,, yahh .. graduation ! < repeatin' the same thing :D

I'm joking , by the way . I did graduate in Plants Vs. Zombies ! Hahahaaaa ,, I tricked you , didn't I ?? Yup ! :D I didn't know why my mood suddenly became a ' I-want-to-play-Plants-Vs.-Zombies ' mood . Maybe 'cause Trah kept repeating 'bout that at school . Hahaha ..


I played for 6 hours yesterday . I know it's .. CRAZY ! But , that's the truth . Let me tell you somethin' : Wee Soo May is nuts . Yup , she is 100% nuts . Hahahaa .. It's nice , you know ! I played until the final . It's super duper cool ! -nuts- :D


^^^ That's it ! That's the final one ! See ?? That big robot and the small one on its head . That's Dr Zomboss . Cool ! It's challenging ! But ,, truthfully , this one ( final ) is easier than the rest of the game . I played until the robot's head dropped down including Dr Zomboss . I was like , " Huh ? Is this .. done ? Huh ? So easy ! " Well , it is easy ! Only me and the other graduaters knew how easy is it . Hahahaaa < so arrogant . To prove that I'm right , play it ! It's guaranteed easier than Angry Birds . :D


Well ,, this is Zen Garden ! I took this from Internet . Mine is not this packed ! But , it's still fun . Best .. we can plant this , we can plant that . But , one thing . You must play every level , then this garden is yours . So , work hard , okay !!

There's one more funny thing that I want to share . The game got a theme song . It goes like this :

There's a zombie on your lawn . There's a zombie on your lawn . There's a zombie on your lawn . We don't want zombies on our lawn .  

Cool , huh ? Yup ! :D There's more , by the way . Watch it at YouTube ! 

No comments: