Sep 16, 2011

Repeat : I want a HANDPHONE ! :D

Okay , guys ! I , finally have an idea what to write ! It's about .. tadaaa ! Well ,, just look at the title . Hahahaaa .. I want a new handphone .. Mine is so ,, I don't know how to say ! No camera , no songs and bla , bla , bla . It's a simple phone . Wait ,, it's not a simple phone . It's a cheap , simple phone . Okayy ! That's it ! Why am I so bad ?! Gossiping 'bout my own phone ! Sorry Mr Phone , I know I'm such a bad girl . :D


The first choice is .. Sony Ericson !! I really want a Sony Ericson phone !! It's so cool ! It's not only cool , it's super cool !! The look of it , wow ! Stuns me ! It's pretty ! But , pretty usually means it's ______ > expensive . *sad I can't afford these things . I can't afford to save money again to buy a gadget . Huhh .. I'm tired of saving money ! < huh ? But by saving money , I can buy these things . Heeee .. Actually , I saved a lot of money but it's for other things . Example : for buying new clothes ( :D ) Heeeeeeeee .. 

But , I do want one !!! Huhuk ! At least , it must have a camera . Sis said , a phone is not complete without camera . Yaahhh .. I agree with that . I tried to persuade Mum , but .. mission failed ! So ,, who wants to buy me a phone ?? Please raise up your hands ! Hehehe ..



What a post ! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat phone model u want ?
Ee..

Mayny said...

Anthing as long it is cool ! Hahahahhahaaaa .. :D