Sep 16, 2011

School ? Yup , school . :D

Hye .. I'm so boring that I don't know what to write here . The PERMATApintar is still ages away from now , so I don't want to think about that yet . It's so boring in Facebook ! There's no one to chat . Huhuuu ,, my best friend does not longer online on the same time with me . ~sad~ But , it's okay ! We still talk at school ! I love school , actually . :D

Unknown : Are you out of your mind ?! Love school ?
May : Yup , I'm out of my mind and I love school .
Unknown : You're nuts .
May : Nope , I'm hazelnuts . :D

Hahaaa ,, what a ridiculous dialogue . But I DO love school now . I think I know why . I have my best friend there and I have interesting things to learn there . It's fun , you know ! Now , I appreciated my new class . Remember my last post ? We had to move there 'cause there's something - something . Hahaha .. Our Saturday class will start tomorrow . That's to be predicted . *sigh It's gonna be extremely .. tiring ..! Urgh , I hope I will enjoy the class like last ( x4 ) week . It's so nice ! Yaah , but I think it's gonna be boring tomorrow 'cause Trah is not going to come . 


^^^ No idea why I put this photo . I got a lot of no-idea-when-to-use photos . Hahahaa .. Had to go ! :D

No comments: