Sep 4, 2011

Yo , yo !!

Yo ! May's back , again ! Heeeee ... Let's start now ! Please open the page Unknown , titled SCARED . :)

Why I'm scared ? I'm scared 'cause ,, the UKM 2 results is coming out ! It will be out on 15th of Sept . I'm scared to know the results . I'm extremely scared !!! I love to go to the camp again but I'm just scared 'bout the results . I'm scared to face the results . What if the results are negative ?? But if it's positve , I'm going to be very , very happy and of course , relieved !! It seems that a lot of alumni didn't make it . I'm one of the alumni ! That's why I'm scared ! I can't stop thinkin' bout this . It makes me stress sometimes . But , I can't avoid not to think 'bout it . It's important to me ! I'll just hope for the best . :)

The best thing 'bout today is , my friend gave me a gift too for today . I never thought she'll give me a gift . Hahaha ,, guess what . It's a tupperware filled with homemade cookies . Yumm ! It's yummy , of course ! There's quite a lot inside the tupperware . I told her to tell her Mum , 'thanks' and tell her that it was splendid ! She looks happy . But ,, it is delicious ! Want to try some ? Hahaa ,, no way ! It's too delicious ! I won't give it to you ! Kiddin' . :)

Thanks , Trah (the friend that gave me the cookies) . I appreciate that ! I'm touched . :)



~best friends share cookies~

No comments: