Oct 13, 2011

Just the way you are .. :D


Sorry , bloggie !! I'll never change you again no matter how ugly you look ! I regret it ! Sorry , bloggie ! Are you willing to forgive me ?? I'll never do that again ! I promise !

Hey , hey , hey !! It's me , May ! I did a BIG mistake . Hah ,, I changed my blog's template . It was ,, oh My ! So ugly ! It's so hard to edit all those new stuffs ! The widths and the font size .. was like an "evemare" ( evening mare ) to me . I won't change it anymore . I won't . * regret

It started when I saw a cute blog that belongs to my sis's friend , sis Fatehah Marzuki . I tried to copy her but .. it's a total failure !! I won't copy anyone anymore ,, I won't .

Havin' migraine after the changing template process . Crazy ! Haaaarr ... I'll accept just the way you are , bloggie .. :D

Yours not sincerely ,

No comments: