Oct 15, 2011

PO-CO-YO .. : Pocoyo ! :D


Hi ! This is Pocoyo ! Heheee .. I love Pocoyo ! But that's not the topic today , actually . I just want to type . With the help of these cute photos ! Pocoyo !! Fighting ! :D

Did you realise I changed quite a lot of things in my blog ? Realise ?? It's hard but I think it's worth it . Did you know, bloggie ,, one hour of decorating you is like 1 minute in real life ! It takes hours but still ,, there's nothing much to see . Haha ! Yahh ,, yahh .. I just wanna keep it simple , that's all . So , I did 3 things ! Wanna guess ??

1. The snow . The last one is very small like a .. emm .. fullstop ! So , I upgraded to a bigger and fluffier ones . :D

2 . Pop-up message . I've been wanting this since I became a blogger . I just realised that it is called a pop-up message !! It's good to learn ICT . Haha ..

3. Rainbow hover ( some .. thing like that ) . How can I described it , eh ? For example , try to move your mouse to " PO-CO-YO .. : Pocoyo ! " Got it ? Your eyes is the answer .. :D  


Feelin' like wanted to change my blog's URL . Felt like doing ' mayniac.blogspot.com ' . Why ? 'Cause the ' s-c-h-o-o-l-k-i-d-'s-d-i-a-r-y ' is like a bit .. erm .. long and maybe too childish ? MAYNIAC suits me 'cause I'm a maniac ! When you pronouced it ,, it sounded like may - niac , rite ? May , it's me ! :D

So ,, I'm going to let this post stick at the top 2 posts in my blog so that everyone will be alert . I don't want to dissapoint those who always read my blog ( is there any ? ) . If current blog URL is still around after 1 week , that means I don't want to change . But, if you can't find my blog , just simply type : http://www.mayniac.blogspot.com . The ' expiry date ' is on .. 22nd of Oct ! That is on Saturday , one week from now ! That's my promise ! Find me on Saturday ! Yaahhh !! 

P/S : Remember the ' mayniac.blogspot.com ' in case I change my blog's URL ! Fighting ! :D

   Yours not sincerely ,

No comments: