Oct 8, 2011

S.O.X .. :D


I'm frustrated now .. In a really bad mood . DANGER ! Don't come near me ! I'm like a volcano that is going to burst . Hargh , hurgh , hargh , hurgh . I'm angry with my dear Mr Facebook Mobile ! Aaaarrgghhh ! I never knew I can use Facebook Mobile using Maxis , so I bought a new Celcom number . Such a waste !! But ,, it's over , okay Wee Soo May ? Don't think about that . Luckily , the Celcom number is special , it's S.O.X . Stands for : School of X . This thing is cool ! Guaranteed cool ! * May's mood suddenly changed .

The special thing was , it won't expired . I mean , the credit in my phone won't expired until .. I'm 25 years old ! Cool , rite ? I can use it for around 12 years ! Huh ? I'm 13 , remember ? Hahaha .. :D

And , I had to always switch my SIM card . That's the prob and that's also one of my bad mood factors . That's why I need a second phone . 

Dear May , who asks you to buy a new number ? Serve you right ! :P

*sigh . I know , I know . There's more , my Facebook Mobile doesn't send any notification to me !! So ,, I don't know who comment on my posts , who poke me ,or who tag me in posts . Now , I can only post in my Wall . I think it's quite good . At least , I won't let my studies forgotten , rite ? Yup ! I'm right ! Haha .. :D

Yours not sincerely ,

 

No comments: