Oct 6, 2011

unspecific post :D


Hello , world ! Yahh ,, world . I like the weather today . No rain , but just Mr Sun . Love it ! Okay , let's move to the point of what am I going to type today .

I was thinkin' of .. my progress in study right now . Erm , it's getting good , I think . Now , I love every subject ! Especially ,, no exact subject . I can remember new words ( for Arabic ) , I can remember the facts ( for Geography but not for History ) , I can do answer questions ( for Maths ) and I have confidence in writing essay ( for English ) . I also wanted to improve my Mandarin language more ! And perhaps ,,, learn every Chinese dialects ! Excited ! Heeee .. :D

Oh yeah ! I love my blog so much now ! Especially with my new signature and my favourite song .. No Other by Super Junior ! Yipee ..! Besssttt ! :D

Yours sincerely ,


No comments: