Oct 11, 2011

We Got Married :D

Hi , hi , hi ! I'm back ! For your info , I'm reaching to a level that people may call it : crazy . Why ? 'Cause I'm addicted to a Korean show !! It's .. funny ! The show is , We Got Married ( WGM ) . It's like ,, two idols live together like they were married , but actually it's not . They'll live together for a year and .. of course ! Love blooming everywhere ... :D


I love this show 'cause .. my favourite idol is in WGM !! I'm so excited !! See the photo above ? I like the man , LeeTeuk . He's in Super Junior band ( that's why I like him ) . *wink . And that girl , or officially , Leeteuk's wife , is Kang Sora !! She's gorgeous , rite ?? She's so ( 100000000x ) pretty ! I love both of them ! I watched the first episode already . My Gosh , it's so funny seeing both of them felt awkward among each other . My sis and me were giggling non-stop ! It's fun !! :D


Watch it at YouTube !! Better find the ones with English subbed ! Or at least ,, check the news on allkpop.com . It's packed with info and videos too ! :D

Yours not sincerely ,

No comments: