Nov 9, 2011

excited + happy = me :)

Hi , hi , hi !! realized my new blog version ? haha ,, so excited . yup , yup ! heeeee .. so happy ! my blog has transferred to a beautiful one ! the template , the background and even the font changed , rite ? is it nice ? well , i hope you all won't have a hard time to read my post . it's not hard right , using that font ? it looks nice , that's why i picked it . thanks to Blogger for the nice template , background and font ! and , thanks too to sis Lyssa . her blog helped me too ! :)

Okay ,, now move to phase two ! do you know why i am so happy ? 'cause .. hehe .. i got 100 % for Geography ! so happy ! my hard work , okay ! i don't cheat or copy or ask others for answers . i'm a good girl . ( i need a plastic bag ! i want to vomit ! ) i'm so , so , so happy . mum and sis was quite shock , haha . while papa just do like his cool face expression , saying " good , good .. " . that's my dad ! :)

but even though i'm happy and excited , i'm angry too . i hate my friend's mouth . she and her big mouth !! hate it , hate it ! and now ,, i'm thinking how to solve the chaos . hmph ! i'm sure i'm going to have a bad day tomorrow . * sigh . why , why , why ?! why problems seems to not get tired of me ? i'm tired of them .. go away , probs ! shooo ..! felt like puching her . just kiddin' ! i'm a gooooooood girl . ( vomited ) 


Lots of Love ,
Wee Soo May aka May-niac

No comments: