Nov 14, 2011

~ sad ~


Guys ,, i'm so sad . now , i'm alone with my dad for the mean time . mum has course while sis has camping . so sad .. i don't know what to do . i only have my dad and you , bloggie . luckily , mum left the broadband for me or not ,, it's going to be very boring sitting at home alone . hmm , i did all the chores already , i guess . so , there's nothing to do ! huhu . :(

By the way , my class is going to held an end-year class party this Wednesday . yipee ! and guess what ! i have to do the invitation cards for the teachers . hmm ,, i don't have any idea what to do now . haha . i never done this before . it's going to be a new task for me ! maybe it's going to be like this :-

" Dear Mr/Mrs ,

We are happy to say that Mr/Mrs have been invited to our class party that will be held on Wednesday ( 16th November 2011 ) at 9.30 am until 12.00 afternoon . "

Duh ! what kind of invitation is this ?! yucks . maybe i should write some appreciation in the end . haha . my mind is really blank now , no idea coming out ! oh Mr Brain ,, help me !! :)

No comments: