Nov 13, 2011

Sisters For Ever ! :D


me and my elder sister !

Well , who's taller ? of course , me ! * bragging . haha , just joking , ok ! okay , now i have to accept that i'm weird . i'm too tall , am i ? yeah , think so . oh no ! i think in next 10 years , i'm going to be a giraffe but in a human version . man !! i'm doomed ! haha . :)

I like this pic , sis edited it . that's why there's ' yenny :) ' under the photo . haha . i stole took hers . she's so sweet ! huhu , not like me .. * crying . yucks ! i don't want to be sweet ! ( she's lying , guys . ) huahuahua .:)

By the way , saw the necklace ? i got it for my birthday . heeeeeeeee .. :)

p/s : started packing for UKM camp next week . oh my ! next week ? yup ! time flies so fast , rite ? excited ! hah , huh , hih , hoh , hah , huh , hih , hoh .. :)

p/s : promoting my sis's blog : click HERE .

No comments: