Nov 3, 2011

Taggy , taggy gamey ! ( tag , tag game ) :D

Hi guys ! well ,, someone tagged me . who ? of course , it's my chubby sister . i'm evil , i know . haha . well ,, this ' taggy , taggy gamey ' is quite a popular game in blog world and i'm in ! wanna know how to play ?? heeeee ..

THE RULES 
loveEach person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
loveAnswer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
loveYou have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
loveGo to their page and tell them that you have tagged him/her.
loveNo tagging back.
loveNo “ YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS.” You legitimately have to tag 11 people
You have to post this rules!!

Wee Soo Yen's Questions 

1. What are your principles in life ?
me : study , study , study ? kidding , sis ! well ,, for my age , coupling is a no , no ! study comes second . then what comes first ? friends and family , of course . always remember God no matter what . yeah , i think that's it . wait ! hard work , guys ! 

2. Apa yang paling kamu idamkan right here , right now ? translate : What do you really want right here , right now ?
me : meet my best friend , Ije . last nite , i dreamed about him . we hugged each other . ( what ?! ) i think it's a sign that i missed him . heee ..

3. What are the characteristics of boys that you are interested ?
me : sis , i just told you coupling is a no , no ! but since you ask , i'll answer it . * giggling . i would love a boy who loves me just the way I am . and of course , i must love that boy too ! i don't wish my boyfriend to change his appearance just to impress me . i hate that . i hate boys who love outer beauty .

4. What will you do if you are stressed up ?
me : i'll play the piano . or .. you know ,,, blogging ! 'cause blogging is the place where i tell my stories . i'll prefer to eat too ! 

5. What will you do when 2 of your best friends are not in a good relationship ?
me : that thing won't happen among my friends ! but if it happens , i'll try to bring them together . unite them . peace ! 

6. What is your definition of ' beauty ' ?
me : beauty means .. beautiful ! haha . beauty doesn't depend on how the girl/boys looks . i prefer inner beauty but nowadays , people prefer outer beauty . * disappointed 

7. What do you think of my blog ?
me : pretty nice but it's just too girlish for me . so ,, 9/10 ? no .. i'll give 10 ! 

8. Do you love me ?
me : i love and i hate you . gosh ! so evil . well , depends on the condition . majority : love . 

11 Things About Me

* my name is Wee Soo May . but my family call me : Mayny . 
* i'm pretty ! i mean , there's no ' ugly ' word here ! every God creations is pretty in its own way .
* i love Super Junior !
* i love to buy things and ended up wasted a lot of money .
* i'm a determined person ! i always do what i want to do .
* i hate people who always think they're stupid . they're actually lazy people . 
* i hate boys who didn't talk to girls 'cause they think only losers talk to girls . 
* i share all my secrets with my sis .
* i hate worms and caterpillars . i'm sensitive with ants . haha
* i love everyone !
* to tell you the truth , i can go crazy in seconds whenever i'm angry or when i laugh too much . 

That's all ! i pretty hate this game . it's tiring . haha . and , i'm not going to tag anyone .

Lots of Love ,
Wee Soo May aka Mayniac

No comments: