Mar 10, 2012

Am I a nerd ? Or not ?

Hey peeps ! I'm bored . Haha , not bored actually . I'm just kinda .. erm .. * no idea what to say . Haha . Nerd . What does 'nerd' actually means ? Let's ask Mr Wiki !

" Nerd is a derogatory slang term for a person typically described as intellectual, socially-impaired, and obsessive who spends inordinate amounts of time on unpopular, obscure, or highly technical pursuits, or relating to topics of fiction or fantasy, to the exclusion of more mainstream activities. "

Wow , that's a such long definition . Don't understand it ? Me too . Haha , for me 'nerd' is a person who is obsessed in studying all the time . Yeap , and that's me . o.O Me ? Wee Soo May ? What the .. !@#$%^&*

Yahh , but that's the truth . Why ? 'Cause now I realized that I want to be a nerd . My crush is a NERD . * What the .. And he inspires me . Wow , that's .. ( cool ) ? Err . And now I've been spending time doing notes , which I rarely do it last time . I'm a nerd now , okay ! Brrr .. -_-

Nerds are cool , actually , for me . And because my crush is a nerd . So , he effects me . And I'm affected . * What a sentence ! Haha . But I don't want to be a nerd with specs . No . Never ! Never ever ever wear specs ! Brr .. I wore specs before ( age 8-10 ) and it's kinda awful . Wearing specs are annoying sometimes , especially if I want to eat hot food . Urgh . It's just so .. annoying ! The steam filled the specs and I had to wait for seconds to eat . And I also had to wipe the specs often . No , no . I'll never wear specs anymore . Never . -_-

BTW , Arthur Christmas ! Aww ,, I want to watch it so much ! Please God , let me watch Arthur Christmas . * wishing :)

His face looked so funny in this photo . Haha , that's my boyfriend .

No comments: