Mar 10, 2012

Arthur Christmas !! again ..

Oh man , I'm deeply in love with Arthur ! I just love him for no apparent reason . He's so sweet ! I know he's only a cartoon but oh man , I want him to be my boyfriend . Haha . Crazy , huh ? I am . Brrr ... I can't stop thinking about the movie . I can't stop thinking at  how Arthur's laugh and .. his SLIPPERS ! It's so damn cute ! Wait .. have you seen the trailer ? -_- Please see it ! I had post the link yesterday . * you can count on me . Haha .

Watch it , watch it !! I watched it for a thousand times already . Well , today I wanted to share the movie clips . Don't forget to like this post if you enjoy the videos ! Presenting ..

Elf Down : HERE !!
Elf Delivery : HERE !!
Magic Dust : HERE !!
Thank You For Your Letter : HERE !!
Waker Scene : HERE !!
Sleigh Montage : HERE !!



No comments: