Mar 21, 2012

Bad news everyday . :(

Okay , I'm just gonna write this post very short and simple . I'm lazy . No mood . Urgh .

First of all , I got C for Bahasa Malaysia ! Just can't believe it . I got 67% . Purr~ Okay , you wanna laugh , laugh . I don't care . I did the best already . Huh . Sad . Speechless . And by the way , I broke my record . This is the first time I got C . What the .. BTW , C means fail in my school . So , I'm expecting a report card written with red pen on it .

Second , no one is able to send my bowling gang to practice ! The teacher is so lazy and none of our parents are free to send us . I have no idea how could we win . I do want to win ! Urgh . My head is now blank . I don't know how to solve this matter . After getting C for BM , how could I concentrate on this ?! Why can't the teacher have pity on us ? After all , he wants us to win too . So , why not ? Urgh . I can't understand how my teacher thinks . I really don't . Feeling like giving up . Purr~

Conclusion is : I'm having the most suffering week in my life ! :|

P/S : There's more bad news but I too tired to write it . I no longer have all these high spirits . Seriously . Huh .

No comments: