Mar 13, 2012

Candies' magic !

Hi ! I upgraded my blog a bit . Thanks to sis Lyssa for her tutorial ! BTW , I have some ( three , to be exact ) interesting facts to show all of you . It's about candies ! Candies ? Yah , candies ! I know all of you might be thinking all those bear gummies , chocolates , lollipops , and so on . I'm thinking about jelly beans ! Haha .



But as everyone know , candies are not good for our health . Wait , who says ? o.O Candies have their own benefits too ! Wanna know ? Let's read . Tadaa ..!

Candies can extend our lives longer .
Really ? Yeap , I couldn't believe it too when I first read about it ! People who eat candies regularly than others who don't , have longer life time . So , let's grab a candy now !

Chewing gum helps in our emotions .
Chewing anything such as jelly beans ( ohh , jelly beans ! ) can improve our mood and reduce stress . I'm gonna eat candies every day from now on . Haha .

Chocolate decreases the percentage of having heart illness .
Scientists confirmed that people who eat chocolates have lower risks and those who eat more chocolates have greater heart protection ! Wow .. that's cool . Who's a chocolate lover here ? Me

Surprised with the facts ? Yeap , but remember ! Don't eat candies too much or it will led you to obesity and so on . Okay ? Want more info about this ? Click HERE ! :D


No comments: