Mar 17, 2012

First day in PERMATApintar 2011 camp :D

I stepped inside my room and my mouth hanged . This room gonna be my room for three weeks ? This room ? What ?! The room was in a terrible condition . The walls , oh God , the walls ! I guessed the owners must be fans of vandalism , aren't they ? Scribbles of unimportant words filled the walls . I was like , " I'm gonna feel homesick . " The room is so way different from last year's room in Burhan college ! Urgh . I put my bags and sat on the bed . Oh God . What am I supposed to do ? And my roommate was in . Her name is Maisarah , I simply call her Mai . She's the same course with me . Luckily . Awkward atmosphere . Haha , felt weird .

After lunch , we were allowed to rest in our rooms . I looked at my watched , it's just 2.30 pm . Uhh . And I dozed off . When I'm awake , I heard people screaming , shouting and talking . It's raining . Oh , no wonder they gave us umbrellas . I woke up with sleepy eyes and got ready to go to somewhere called convention room . Okay , we had to walked in the rain . My shoes were wet . Everything was wet . Urgh . I still couldn't accept the fact that I had to live in an old , messy room .

Then , the non-Muslims had to wait in an unknown room . Oh , first time in my life , living with such a big non-Muslim society . They were chatting , laughing , giggling while I'm ALONE . But of course , I found my friends . Haha . Majority are Chinese but I didn't mix with them . I don't know how to speak fluent Mandarin . Huhu . Luckily , there's Ara and Vivien , so I'm not alone . Peace . :) And there were also some who read books in the room . I was like , " Wow , reading books ? What a nerd . " Haha , I'm so terribly evil , right ? Whatever . But , I like nerds . They are funny . HAHA . Then , around five counselors went in the room and we were asked to introduce ourselves . My heart says , " Oh no .. " but my head kept nodding . This was how I said when it's my turn :

" Hi , I'm 13 and I'm May . I'm from Kelantan and I'm taking CSI course . "

I was like , " Oh no ! Why did I said my age first ? Urgh . -_- " And the counselor said , " Erm , interesting . She said her age first before she said her name . Creative ! " Everyone was laughing but I didn't care but my hands were still shaking . Haha . We had dinner and we went inside the room again . And surprisingly , a 15 years old sis came to me and said , " Oh , you're May , rite ? The only kid from Kelantan ? " I nodded and smiled . We chatted for a while . Then , she joined her friends after giving me a broad smile . I couldn't believe they would pay attention when I introduced myself . HAHA . So that's it . My first day in PERMATApintar . :D

No comments: