Mar 16, 2012

PERMATApintar :)

Heyyo , everyone ! Rise and shine ! It's now 8.47 am in Malaysia , so it's quite early , huh ? And I'm now in front of the laptop , typing this post . If Mum knows about it , I'm surely gonna be .. in trouble ! Haha . :D

Talking about PERMATApintar , I was looking at all my PERMATApintar stuffs yesterday and I felt so sad . I felt like , " Oh , all this while .. This camp has truly made me a different person . " I looked at the CSI file that they given me , the short story that I created it by my own , the Brunei fridge magnet that my Brunei friend gave me and so on . I just realized that the camp had given me a big impact in my life . Without this camp , I wouldn't have known how is it like to learn all those complicated knowledge that we won't learn at school . Without this camp , I wouldn't have known how is it like to mix with the other non-Muslims as I'm one of the 4 non-Muslims in my school . Without this camp , I wouldn't have known how is it like to be respected , to be appreciated and  to be special . Without this camp , I wouldn't have known how is it like to speak the right version of Bahasa Malaysia . Without this camp , I wouldn't have had the courage to speak to people . Without this camp , I wouldn't have known how is it like to be separated from my parents for almost a month . And without this camp , I'm nothing .

So , I swear that I'll do the best to enter this camp again ! I'm gonna sit for the UKM1 seriously now , no joking anymore . I hope God will help me , this is my dream . :) Gotta prepare physically and mentally to face this test . Yeah ! I can ! Teroka , Cipta , Bitara . PERMATApintar's slogan . :)

By the way , I wanna promote this UKM1 test . If you are between 9-15 years old , you may better take this test . Who knows you might be going to the camp ? :) Click HERE for more information .

PERMATApintar's logo :)





     

No comments: