Apr 30, 2012

Day 2 challenge .. :)



"Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today."

Woohoo. I just ate something very nice today. Well, for your info, today is Umi's birthday! She's my classmate. So, we celebrated it with.. guess what? Tiramisu cake! Weehee! 

Sorry for the blur photo :)

It's so delicious and yet so yummy. Umm.. * mouth waters for no reason. Yum, yum. Tempting chocolate cake layered with cheese cream makes the whole thing.. mamma mia! But, most of my friends didn't enjoy it and I don't know why 'cause I like it. Hoho. I ate 2 slices of that, you know! < Cake lover. Hoho. They said that the cheese taste is too strong. Well, not for me! I love it! Muehehe. 

So, the party was quite nice. Yeap. And we did icing war. < Kids. Teehee. I wish I could celebrate my birthday like that too except for.. I want NYAN CAT CAKE! Not a tiramisu cake. :P 



30 Day Blog Challenge : HERE
Day 1 challenge : HERE

28 challenges left! :)

No comments: