Apr 22, 2012

Earth Day !



Guys , for your info , today is Earth Day ! Woohoo ! I love Earth Day . I love the environment . So , today I won't use the electricity too much . Yeah ! And that means , I can't write a long post . Huahua . Gonna miss me ? Teehee :)

Tips to make 2012 Earth Day meaningful for you :

Switch off the laptop !  
Or computer . Haha . Forget about Facebook , forget about blog , forget about Twitter and etc . But wait ! Read my post first . Teehee . :D

Anti-Plastic Bag !
At least for today , okay ? But , of course . It is still better to try not to use plastic everyday . Oh no . I just use it just now . :P

Save water !
Don't bath ! Just kiddin' . Teehee . But you may try to avoid using too much water for domestic use . 

Share all things about Earth Day to your friends !
Yeah . Earth Day is fun . Really , if you know how to enjoy it . Share it . Spread it . Let the whole world knows that today is Earth Day and our world will be a better place for all .

I think that's enough . So , how about doing it now ? Who know we might save the Earth someday ? God knows . :)


No comments: