Apr 20, 2012

Life must go on :)


Yeah . I'm no longer a 13 years old kid or neither a kid anymore . I'm 14 . I'm big enough to carry my life to the peak . I'm a grown up . There's no more excuses . Time will always travel . There's no time to run back . Everything must go on . No stop . No rest . Just like a roller coaster . It will never stop until it reaches its final stop . Yes , my life's a roller coaster . 


I don't want to be lazy anymore . That is not going to happen anymore . I am going to be a nerd . Yes , for the sake of my family . I want to be a smart student . Not a moderate student anymore . I want to reach the top ! Yes , I'm sure that will . 2012 is a new year . Lots of new things that I will learn . Goodbye 2011 . Leave the past . Look forward to the future . Yes , that's correct .

I'll try anything new . I'll do anything I want . For the sake of the future . There's no more looking back , that's for sure . Now , I'm looking forward . Play more , learn more . Yeap . I'm going to play more . Badminton , volleyball , football , bowling . Just say it and I will do it . Learning is fun . Playing is fun . I have four languages , piano classes and other subjects to be learn . There's no time to waste . We must make haste . Never gonna give up . Until I reach the peak . Yes . Life's a roller coaster . There are ups and downs . But that will never gonna stop me . Yeah . Nothing . Will . Ever . Stop . Me . From . Being . Successful .


Strive for excellence ! I can do it ! :)

No comments: