Apr 16, 2012

Phew !

Hey , hey ! I've done my blog transformation . Yeah ! Pretty , harh ? * Ececeh . Perasan . Okay , so what do you think , seriously . I want to know if there's any comments or suggestions . By the way , thanks Kak Lyssa for your tutorials .

My blog's theme is COOL . Yeah , cool . So , you guys don't have to sweat when you guys visit my blog . Is that right ? * Pergh . Since my blog is cool , I put Justin Bieber's aka Justin Bibir ( kiddin' ) Mistletoe piano version . Nice , right ? Sorry if the volume is too loud . * Sengaja . Hehe . I did the background and the header myself ! * Chewah . Perasan again .

And one more , I put Cbox in my blog ! So , you guys can say ' Hi ' ya . I'm waiting .. Okay , tata . :)

2 comments:

NBR. said...

may ! i luv ur new bl0g ! ohs0me.. clap3. a bit jeles ^^ hihi

Wee Soo May said...

Thanks ! :D Tak baik jealous . Kehkeh ;)