Apr 18, 2012

Poem competition :)



Oh , I can't wait for next Wednesday . My English teacher is going to do reciting a poem competition ! Hooray ! Just can't wait . I want to take part in the competition too . We can pick any poem we want . Oh yes ! This is gonna be super duper fun . Ngee .. I've found a very nice and fun poem . I'm filled with anxiety , confidence , passion .. and so on . I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMPETITION . I WANT TO DO THE BEST . Oh yeah ! 


So , this is the poem that I found :-



Homework, I Love You
by Kenn Nesbitt

Homework, I love you. I think that you’re great.
It’s wonderful fun when you keep me up late.
I think you’re the best when I’m totally stressed,
preparing and cramming all night for a test.

Homework, I love you. What more can I say?
I love to do hundreds of problems each day.
You boggle my mind and you make me go blind,
but still I’m ecstatic that you were assigned.

Homework, I love you. I tell you, it’s true.
There’s nothing more fun or exciting to do.
You’re never a chore, for it’s you I adore.
I wish that our teacher would hand you out more.

Homework, I love you. You thrill me inside.
I’m filled with emotions. I’m fit to be tied.
I cannot complain when you frazzle my brain.
Of course, that’s because I’m completely insane.

Nice , huh ? I chose 'school' theme for my poem . So , I think this poem is quite funny and nice , harh ? I like it . Oh , thanks Kenn Nesbitt . Your poem is a wonder . :)

No comments: