Apr 3, 2012

Scribbles .. XD

Hey yo ! I'm back ! Heee .. Just wanna tell about my exam marks . It's far way terrible ! Well , not that ' terrible ' actually . I'm just joking , kay . BTW , rumours said that I got no. 3 in my class . Yah , bit dissapointed but then nevermine . Numbers aren't that important , what matters is our results , right ? Yeah .. right . So .. this is my terrible results :

Bahasa Malaysia : 67
English : 92
Mathematics : 88
Science : 84
Arabic : 96
Moral : 87
Geography : 92
History : 95
Living Skills Education : 85

Erk . So , that's my terrible results . As you can see , my highest subjects are Arabic and History which is super weird . Haha . And guess what ? I got C for my Bahasa Malaysia ! Way cool man ! Haha . Just can't believe it , huh ? Yes , I break my record for having C for the first time . This is so way crazy , right ? I'm supposed to be sad rather than celebrating it , huh ? Yah , right . But then , I'm quite dissapointed 'cause C means ' Fail ' in my school . Hmm . So , I failed in one subject . Oh yeahhh !! ( Going crazy again . ) I break another record which is .. I failed in my Bahasa Malaysia !! This is so unpredictable . Huh . So .. I, Wee Soo May will promise to study hard and gain straight As . No more C or even B . Yes ! I'm going to do the best ! :)

BTW , I told you that I joined bowling tournament , right ? Yeah and it's so damn fun ! I love it so much . Bowling will always in my heart ( apart from badminton and of course , football ) . But then , I didn't know what my rank is and it dissapoints me . My coach sent us back home too early so , we didn't have time to see our rank . So sad . But I think I've done the best . My marks are .. urm .. perhaps .. OK ? Not sure . I played 4 games and these are my marks :

Game 1 : 90
Game 2 : 54
Game 3 : 71
Game 4 : 93
Total : 308 points

As you can see , my marks dropped so much during Game 2 . I think it's because I'm too confident after winning the first game . Urgh . Silly me .

Wow . I wrote such a long post . Wow . Again . Haha . Just had the mood to write in blog again . Hehe . :)

No comments: