May 12, 2012

Day 11 Challenge .. :)



"Day 11 – A habit that you wish you didn’t have"


Hmm.. What habit, huh? Oh! I know, but it's kinda..? There's a habit that I wish I didn't have : Blogging. 

What? Blogging? Yeap. Why? It's because sometimes blog messed my life up. Actually I have mid-year tests but now, I'm typing! That's so ridiculous. I know, why must I post? There's no one read my post. But, I don't know why I'm still typing here. It's like a responsibility for me to post and I don't know why. 


I hate blogging. It's killing me. It has made me a internet geek. Urgh. But, blog, do you know how much I love you? That's why I can't let you go. * dramatic. Without blog, I think I would be free right now. I could sleep, eat a lot, watch the television endlessly, but I'm typing now, facing the screen. Huh. I don't know what's so special about blog. 

I wish I'm not affected by blogging but I am. It's my habit now to always check my blog. Weird. I hate the way you made me but I still love you. It's killing me! Go away, blog! Don't disturb me! Well, this is just temporary. Then, I will surely check my blog again. I'm tired of it. My exam is coming but I can't seem to forget you, bloggie. Why? Why? 

So, this is a habit that I wish I didn't have. 
 

No comments: