May 13, 2012

Day 12 Challenge .. :)




"Day 12 – 15 Random Facts about you."

15 random facts? Wow. This is going to be so fun. Ready? * chuckles.

  1.  I can't wear clothes with clothes tags. If not, I'll go crazy, scratching my back.
  2.  I wear an earring only. I don't wear both of it because one gone missing. So, I'll always switch the position of my earring to avoid the holes from closing. 
  3. I'm interested in nerds. So nerds, watch out!
  4. I'm an emotional person when it comes to feelings. 
  5. I just learned Mandarin although I'm already 14 years old. Hoho.
  6. I'm in love with someone but of course, we're not couples. 
  7. I'm afraid of looking someone from eyes to eyes.
  8. I'll go mad if someone hurts my family and friends.
  9. I don't like kids so much. They make me feel awkward. :B
  10. It's been a long time I haven't add someone in Facebook.
  11. I prefer to be friends with boys sometimes. They're more open.
  12. I'm able to guess something or anything correctly by just listening to what my hearts says sometimes. Magic, huh? I'm grateful if it is magic. Hoho :)
  13. When I fart, I would try as hard as I could to lower down the volume. Huahuahua.
  14. I'm an ex-Kpop lover.
  15. I love to imagine something ridiculous.
So, that's my 15 random facts! Just for fun. :)

No comments: