May 2, 2012

Day 4 Challenge .. :)



Day 4 – Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play."



Ops. I don't have iPod. What should I do? Quit this challenge?! Naah. I got MP5. * bragging. So, let's pretend that MP5 is iPod, okay? Deal. :)

  1. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction 
  2. Part of Me - Katy Perry
  3. Gemuruh - Faizal Tahir
  4. Hey Soul Sister - Train
  5. Waiting Outside The Lines - Greyson Chance
  6. Nyan Cat Original Version
  7. Buddhist Chinese Song
  8. Ours - Taylor Swift
  9. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
  10. Loser Like Me - Glee
Every songs that are listed here are my favourites. By the way, I have an invention competition, so I will have less time for blogging. * Oh no. I wish I could win because it's my first time being an inventor. I'm incredibly excited. * smiles broadly. :)

30 Day Blog Challenge : HERE
Day 1 Challenge : HERE
Day 2 Challenge : HERE
Day 3 Challenge : HERE

26 challenges left!

No comments: